A powerful new design engineered with a forged, maraging-steel face significantly increases speed and distance while providing a pleasing feel and sound. All packaged in a compact, players-style model perimeter weighted to elevate forgiveness and deliver long, towering shots that hit and hold the green.
- Forged, Maraging Steel Face
The strength of the variable-thickness, maraging steel allows for a thinner, more dynamic face structure with an internal sole undercut in the 17-4 stainless steel body to increase flexing to launch shots faster and higher with predictability.
- Extreme Weighting
Tungsten toe and shaft tip weights combine with a tiered, dynamic face structure to expand the perimeter weighting while preserving ball speed through greater face deflection for added distance and improved accuracy.
- Pleasing Sound, Feel
A polymer is precisely injected onto the inside of the face to improve feel and sound without interfering with face deflection, the source of its increased ball speed.
- Micromax Grooves
A precision-milled groove pattern allows for tighter spacing and a geometry that results in an average of four extra grooves to reduce fliers in the short irons and preserve spin in the long irons for greater control and consistency.
- Preferred Styling
The players-style blade length and offset with a modest topline create a clean, compact profile favored by discerning players. The hydropearl 2.0 finish repels water to ensure predictable, consistent performance from wet and dry conditions.
- Stock Shafts
The Project X IO steel shaft is easy to load and lightweight, delivering medium trajectory and spin, a good fit for players with a moderate swing tempo. The PING Alta CB Slate graphite option delivers high launch with stability and a consistent feel.
|POWER SPEC LOFT
|RETRO SPEC LOFT
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Lie angle is based on Black Colour Code at standard length.
- Power Spec Loft is a fitting option for players looking to boost their iron distance or decrease spin to hit a desired trajectory window. The Power Spec is a custom-designed loft configuration that delivers a power boost in a calculated fashion without sacrificing the integrity of the club’s design.
- Retro Spec Loft is a fitting option if you’re less concerned with overall distance and more with precision and a higher trajectory for more stopping power. This loft configuration yields functional distance gaps for utilizing a 3-wedge setup or a more classic loft spec.
- Club bounce angles will vary slightly if ordered with non-standard loft specs.
- Standard swingweights for graphite-shafted clubs are 2 to 3 points lighter than shown, depending on shaft flex.
- Achievable swingweights depend on shaft, length and grip combinations.
- Available in left- and right-handed models.