Alphard EWheels Club Booster V2 Motor & Battery With Brackets
Powered wheels that converts any pushcart into a remote-controlled motorized electric golf caddie. The detachable V2 eWheels boasts a detachable battery, hill brake, remote on/off switch, 6-Axis Gyro, built-in cruise control, Bluetooth connection and more. The Alphard Club Booster V2 is specifically designed to help golfers get up and down hills with more ease. The dual hub motors has more than enough juice to conquer any golf courses.
ALPHARD EWHEELS CLUB BOOSTER INCLUDES
- Club Booster V2
- Remote control, handle strap, Micro USB cable
- 1 set of brackets
- 1 set of wheelie bars
- AC/DC charger
COMPATIBLE CARTS (SELECT SUITABLE BRACKET)
- Clicgear – All 3-Wheel Models
- Rovic – RV1S & RV1C
- Sun Mountain – Speed Cart
- Bagboy – Quad XL, Compact 3, Tri-Swivel, & Nitron
- Caddytek / Tourtrek – All Models
ALPHARD EWHEELS CLUB BOOSTER FEATURES
- Battery Life: Lithium ion batteries are good for 27 holes
- More Precise Controls: Not only does eWheels follow you without the stress of continually having to look back, but it also allows for full remote control from the remote itself. Making your approach and want your bag waiting for you at the next hole? No Problem, eWheels will meet you there.
- The new 6-axis gyroscope can read the terrain of the course, gauge speed on both uphill and downhill treks and put you in full control.
- 1 Year on Battery
- 2 Years on Booster Motor and Circuit board*
*Warranty is limited to normal wear and tear. Do not pressure wash your Ewheels. Pressure washing or submersion in water such as water hazards voids both the warranty on the battery and the wa,rranty on booster motor and circuit board. Please fully charge battery after last round of the season before storing your Ewheels for the Winter. Failing to charge battery may void warranty. Abuse, or damage caused by what appears to be abuse of the Ewheels unit including dropping or running it over, also voids warranty.
There are no reviews yet.